I find this photo viscerally disturbing. I wonder if all the DADT haters and would-be enlightened guys in the officer corps realize there is little basis to object to this now and, more important, they won’t be free to speak out as the outlandish displays become more and more inconsistent with military culture and discipline. This is the new protected class, and, like women who were pushed into inappropriate roles in the wake of Tailhook, they and their actions will be beyond criticism.
The New Military
11 Mar 2012 by Roman Dmowski
Posted in Uncategorized | 5 Comments
Comments are closed.
- 08nagaer on Cooked Intelligence
- anonymous on Cooked Intelligence
- 08nagaer on The Media is Fomenting Race Riots and Being Dishonest (As Usual)
- anonymous on Economy Taking a Nosedive
- anonymous on The Media is Fomenting Race Riots and Being Dishonest (As Usual)
- 9/11 Affirmative Action afghanistan al qaeda Angela Corey Arizona Bailout Bush Conservatism Constitution counterinsurgency Crime Criminal Law debt democracy democrats Diversity Economics Economy Egypt Election elections fbi Federal Reserve foreign policy freedom gun control History Housing Crisis Immigration Inflation IQ Iraq islam Israel kosovo law Liberalism Liberals Libya Louisiana marines McCain Media Media Bias Mexico Military Multiculturalism Muslims Nationalism navy Neoconservatives obama Petraeus Philosophy political correctness Politics Racism realism Recession Republicans Rhetoric ron paul rumsfeld Russia Statistics Steve Sailer strategy tactics Terrorism Trayvon Trayvon Martin Vietnam War Zimmeman
Feeds and Statistics